Requesting a Malware Review from Google:
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
- Google Webmaster Tools: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- If you have a Gmail account already you will be automatically logged in and you can register your website.
- If you don't have a Gmail account you will need to create one in order to access GWT.
Once you are at Google Webmaster Tools follow these steps:
- Add Your Website - type in your domain name.
- Verify Your Website - Google provides you several ways to do this. Most common ways are to Download the HTML Verification file and upload (via SFTP or the File Manager in your cPanel), or under Alternative Methods you can choose to Copy and Past an HTML tag into the head of your website homepage.
- Once you have completed either of these you will need to click the Red Verify button to confirm verification.
- You will now be brought to WMT account, now click on Malware
- Click on Request a Review
- Check the box, and enter this: I have removed the malware from my website and changed the login password. Please review and remove any malware warnings. Thank you!
You're Done. We have seen it take anywhere from 2 to 72 hours for a malware warning to lifted by Google.
You can request that HostUtopia perform this malware review request for you.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Visit this link to determine your local IP address: https://www.google.com/search?q=what+my+ip
FormMail is a script, which takes the results of any form and sends them to a specified user. You...
This Knowledgebase Article will show you how to retrieve/change the following types of passwords:...
How do I clear my web browser's cache, cookies, and history? Notes: If you don't see...
You may retrieve a backup of any file or directory from the past 45 daysYou MUST login to cPanel...