To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
How to Reset a WordPress Password from phpMyAdmin Knowing how to reset your WordPress password...
Using the steps below, I'll show you how easy it is to add a new WordPress administrator user,...
Installing the most current version of WordPress has never been easier with the Softaculous App...
Resizing, cropping, and rotating images in WordPress Media Library
We are often asked if you can build your website using WordPress while your old site is still at...