Affiliate Plan Terms & Conditions
By participating in eHost Web Hosting’s Affiliate internet marketing program. (the “Affiliate Program”), You agree with the supplemental Program terms and conditions set forth below, established by eHost Web Hosting (“eHost.com”). Capitalized terms used but not defined below have the same meanings as set forth in the eHost Web Hosting Terms and Conditions.
In consideration of participating in the Program, You agree to the following terms:
Under no circumstances shall You send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the new Federal spam law, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 [the “Act”], with respect to eHost.com’s Program. For clarification, this does not prohibit You from sending transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act. eHost Web Hosting reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to the content You send via commercial electronic mail messages.
2) Tracking Tags.
The tools, products and creative assets (collectively, “Assets”) that are provided to You by eHost Web Hosting provide valuable information vital to the success of the Affiliate Program, including information that helps make sure Transactions generated by You are properly attributed to You for Payout calculations. Thus, each of these Assets must be used in their intended manners. You agree that You will not corrupt, modify or disable the tracking functionality provided to You related to the Program.
3) Keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, and domain names involving eHost Web Hosting’s trademark “eHost.com” and variations thereof.
You shall not purchase search engine keywords or domain names that use eHost Web Hosting’ trademark “eHost Web Hosting” and/or certain variations and misspellings thereof. You shall not purchase or register keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, AdWords, search terms, domain names, or other identifying terms that include the words “eHost Web Hosting” or certain variations and mispellings thereof for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service. Specifically, this policy prohibits You from:
- Bidding on eHost Web Hosting’ trademark, “eHost Web Hosting”, and any keyword string that includes this term. For example, “eHost.com”, “Maine Web Hosting Solutions”, “Maine Hosting”, “Maine Web Hosting”, etc.; and
- Bidding on variations of eHost Web Hosting’ trademark: for example “eHost Web Hosting”, “eHost.com”, www.eHost.com”, “Host Utopia”, “HU Web Hosting”, www.eHost”, “ww.eHost.com”, “Host-Utopia.com”, “www,eHost.com”, “Host.Utopia”, “wwweHost.com”, “hostutopia”, etc.
- Purchasing domain names based on eHost Web Hosting’ trademarks or variations of eHost Web Hosting’ trademark: for example “houstutopia.com”, “hostutipia.com”, “hosttopia.com”, “hostutopiawebhost.com”, etc.
- Purchasing Pay Per Click advertising containing eHost Web Hosting’ trademarks or variations of eHost Web Hosting’ trademark: for example “eHost.com”, “hostutopian.com”, “hostutopiawebhosting.com”, “hostutopia.net.”, etc.
- If eHost Web Hosting determines, in its sole discretion, that You have purchased or attempted to purchase “eHost Web Hosting” keywords or domain names, or one of the three cited examples above, then eHost Web Hosting may (without limiting any other remedies available to it) pursue any or all of the following actions:
- Withhold all compensation otherwise payable to You beginning with the date on which You purchased the prohibited trademarked terms;
Remove You from the eHost Web Hosting affiliate Program permanently; and/or
Contact the search engine in which your ad was found to ask that these ads be removed immediately and permanently.
4) Affiliate Commissions and Payouts
- Commission: Earn a generous 10% commission on any web hosting account your refer to eHost for the life of that account.
- Affiliate Payouts: Affiliate Payouts can be requested by contacting our billing dept. Minimum payout is $25 CAD. Payouts are delivered in the form of account credits. Once an account credit balance reaches $100 CAD a payout via cheque may be requested from our billing dept.
These Terms and Conditions may change anytime with no prior notice.